April 11, 2019
12:00pm to 5:00pm with lunch included
Join us for our half-day Control Room Team Training Workshop during which we will share:
- Specific components your Team Resource Management (TRM) strategy and training plan must include to be
compliant AND effective;
- Pipeline Performance Group TRM training best practices and recommended
- Interactive learning to help reinforce essential non-technical TRM leadership
and teamwork attributes.
Control Room Team Training Non-Technical Elements
- Situation Awareness
- Decision Making
- Michele Terranova a Principal with Pipeline Performance Group and has conducted over 160 workload studies to meet PHMSA regulations. With over 25 years of experience in Human Factors and User Interface Design, Michele has performed human factors consulting and workload studies for over 50 pipeline control rooms.
- Charles Alday a Principal with Pipeline Performance Group and has worked with over 60 oil and gas companies on CRM related projects in 2011 – 2019. Charles has over 50 years of experience in the pipeline industry and has provided human factors and organizational consulting with many pipeline companies. He also created and leads a training course on “Managing Fatigue: A Practical Guide for Pipeliners.”
- Ali Gibson a Principal with Pipeline Performance Group and has also worked with over 60 oil and gas companies on CRM related projects in the past several years. Ali is a results-oriented executive experienced in strategy, business development, operations, project management, process improvement and team leadership.